Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary. With an MTBF of 180,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Optimal flexibility in system design
Choosing an independent sine wave inverter allows you complete freedom of choice of battery charging equipment. You can freely adapt the rating of these chargers, depending on the desired charge time. In case you want to use renewable energy sources, you may want to choose an MPPT solar charge regulator.
The high efficiency and automatic economy mode are designed to allow digital clocks to work properly and ensure you many more hours of operation from your batteries. The application of high-frequency technology prevents any annoying humming and zooming sounds, while the high peak capacity ensures that the high inrush current required for electrical tools, for example, is seamlessly produced.
The Mass Sine features easy controls on the device itself. As inverters are often built in, we also supply an effective remote control panel, the C4-RI. In addition, the Mass Sine can be controlled via its intuitive display, the EasyView 5, thanks to the integration of MasterBus communication using a MasterBus Inverter Interface or AC Power Analyser.
Easy and safe connections
The Mass Sine inverters provide robust and professional connections for fast and safe installation.
- For heavy duty work in professional and semiprofessional applications.
- Full capacity at temperatures up to 40 °C.
- Pure sine wave output prevents failures and damage to connected sensitive equipment.
- High peak capacity for the seamless switching on of complex and heavy loads.
- MasterBus compatible.
- Suitable for mobile applications.
- Professional connections.
- Automatic, reliable and safe operation.
- Optional: Masterswitch/Systemswitch for automatic selection of the desired energy source.