In Gel batteries, the electrolyte is absorbed by a Gel. This type of battery is entirely maintenance-free and has no gas formation with normal use. As no extra ventilation is required, Gel batteries can be installed anywhere. They are ideal as service battery and for cyclical use, and can be charged very quickly.
- Perfect service battery for medium sized and large 12 V and 24 V systems.
- Extremely long lifespan.
- No gas formation with normal use.
- Fast recharge, high charge current possible.
- For intensive cycle use with a high number of charge/discharge cycles.
- Very low self-discharge.
- High return on investment.
- Two year warranty.
General specifications Nominal battery voltage 12 V Nominal battery capacity C20 (battery capacity at a discharge time of 20 hours, till 10.5 V per battery) 25 Ah Max. charge current 12.5 A Battery terminals A-type Max. outer dimensions (incl. terminals/grip handles), lxwxh 167 x 176 x 126 mm
6.6 x 6.9 x 5.0 inch
Weight 9.6 kg
Technical specifications CCA to DIN 110 A CCA to SAE 175 A